ICD-10 coding services.New options for the modern HIM department.
Discover the quality difference
When correct coding counts, you can count on TrustHCS. Coding is a complex and ever-changing discipline that requires constant monitoring, continuing education, and timely and accurate feedback. We consistently out-perform the long-standing industry standard of 95% coding accuracy. But you don’t have to take our word for it. You can read more about our reputation and quality in the latest KLAS industry reports and our annual customer satisfaction survey. All of our clients regularly receive a detailed accounting of each coder’s accuracy, productivity and professional development efforts.
In order to maintain this high standard we:
- Regularly review at least 5% and 2% of the inpatient and outpatient episodes coded by our staff, respectively
- Deliver the results of these reviews to every client every month
- Provide a minimum of two hours of focused coder education each month
- Provide ongoing continuing education, mentoring and professional development all coding staff
- Assign dedicated project managers with advanced coding backgrounds and credentials to every client
- Provide Best in Klas project communication and reporting
Reduce Operating Costs
When your coding outsourcing funds are limited and HIM budgets are tight, TrustHCS offers operating cost reductions through the combination of domestic and international resource options—without compromising quality or turnaround time. We offer two proven cost reduction approaches:
Your Staff—Improve performance of your existing staff with full monitoring for staff advancement, replication and best practice compliance.
Others Staff—Access fully-vetted international coding resources with only one central relationship to maintain. TrustHCS provides all oversight and secondary compliance reviews.
Interested in learning more? Contact us.
Request a complimentary coding resource plan that helps address:
Request Your Staffing, Risk, and Revenue Integrity Analysis »
Move from volume to value with TrustHCS
The healthcare industry is quickly moving from fee-for-service billing to value-based reimbursement. Accurate code assignment is essential for correct DRGs and precise quality reporting under both revenue models.
TrustHCS coding services help you successfully balance the demands of two disparate payment systems with ease, efficiency and quality.